To check your IMEI number, follow these steps
- Open Dial Pad #06# on your phone’s keypad. This will display your IMEI number on the screen.
- Look for your IMEI number on the back of your phone, usually near the battery compartment.
- Look for your IMEI number in your phone’s settings. On Android phones, go to Settings > About > Status > IMEI. On iPhones, go to Settings > General > About > IMEI.
Once you have your IMEI number, you can use it to check for a number of things, such as:
- Warranty status: You can contact your phone’s manufacturer or carrier to check the warranty status of your phone using its IMEI number.
- Blacklist status: You can check if your phone has been reported as lost or stolen using its IMEI number. This is important to do if you are buying a used phone.
- Device information: You can use a third-party website or app to check for additional information about your phone, such as its model number, software version, and build number.
Here are some websites and apps that you can use to check your IMEI number:
- IMEI.info: This website allows you to check your IMEI number for free. It will also provide you with information about your phone’s warranty status, blacklist status, and device information.
- CheckIMEI: This app is available for both Android and iOS devices. It allows you to check your IMEI number for free and provides you with information about your phone’s warranty status, blacklist status, and device information.