How to Download Music from Youtube videos Step by step
1. Find the YouTube video containing the music you want to download.
2. Copy the URL of the video from the address bar of your web browser.
3. Open a new tab in your web browser and go to a YouTube to MP3 converter website. There are several available, such as YTMP3, FLVTO, or Convert2MP3.
4. Paste the copied YouTube video URL into the converter website’s search bar.
5. Select the desired audio format for the downloaded music file, such as MP3.
6. Click on the “Convert” or “Download” button to start the conversion process.
7. Wait for the conversion to complete. This may take a few moments, depending on the length of the video and the speed of the converter website.
8. Once the conversion is finished, a download link will appear. Click on the provided link to download the music file to your computer or device.
9. Choose a location on your computer to save the downloaded music file.
10. After the download is complete, you can transfer the music file to your preferred music player or device to listen to it offline.
Please note that downloading copyrighted music from YouTube without permission from the copyright owner may be against the terms of service and can potentially infringe upon copyright laws. Make sure to use downloaded music for personal use and respect the rights of content creators.