Edit Content
Click on the Edit Content button to edit/add the content.

This is

How to Apply for PAN Card Online

Follow these steps:

  1. Go to the website of the National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) or the UTI Infrastructure Technology Services Limited (UTIITSL).
  2. Click on the “Apply for PAN” link.
  3. Select the type of application you want to make. You can apply for a new PAN card, change or correction in your existing PAN data, or reprint your PAN card.
  4. Enter your personal details, such as your name, date of birth, gender, and address.
  5. Upload your scanned copies of the required documents.
  6. Pay the application fee.
  7. Submit your application.

The application fee for a new PAN card is Rs. 93 (excluding GST) for an Indian communication address and Rs. 864 (excluding GST) for a foreign communication address. The application fee for change or correction in your existing PAN data is Rs. 112 (excluding GST). The application fee for a reprint of your PAN card is Rs. 221 (excluding GST).

Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an acknowledgment number. You can track the status of your application using this acknowledgment number.

The PAN card will be issued to you within 15 days of the receipt of your application. You can download your e-PAN card from the NSDL or UTIITSL website immediately after the submission of your application.

Here are the documents that you need to upload for a PAN card application:

  • Proof of identity: Aadhaar card, passport, driver’s license, or voter ID card.
  • Proof of address: Aadhaar card, electricity bill, gas bill, water bill, or rental agreement.
  • Proof of date of birth: Birth certificate, school leaving certificate, or passport.

If you are applying for a PAN card for a minor, you will need to upload the following documents:

  • Proof of identity of the minor: Aadhaar card, passport, or birth certificate.
  • Proof of relationship of the applicant with the minor: Affidavit, birth certificate, or school leaving certificate.
  • Proof of address of the minor: Aadhaar card, electricity bill, gas bill, water bill, or rental agreement.

Get your nearest PAN agency or CSC E GOVERNANCE Pan center. any more information contact us.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *